Thursday, June 14, 2018

Obese Mom finishes 80-day Obsession


It is interesting to think that just a few short months ago I was the heaviest I had ever been and disappointed in myself for giving up and gaining so much weight. I knew what I needed to do, I just didn't think I had the motivation to workout every day and I didn't think I was ready because I have a busy work schedule, am currently taking college classes, have 3 kids to take care of, and chores and other responsibilities. I had thee excuses and more that kept me from making the commitment to exercise every day. After years of putting it off, I finally made a decision and in making that specific decision, I found the determination through wanting more out of life. 
I felt like there was a lot that I was missing out on.... like hiking and family adventures because I physically didn't have the strength. I wanted to show my kids that health is a priority, I want to be an inspiration to others that feel like there was no way they could make positive changes, feeling comfortable in my own skin and being proud of myself--- those were all things that I had not experienced in a long time and I missed it!

I have ALWAYS loved swimming and my kids are the same way. I was on the swim team in high school, was a lifeguard and taught swimming lessons, and I love to swim! My kids beg to go and we just don't go as often because I had been so uncomfortable in a swimsuit! We were missing out on one of our favorite things! And it was no one's fault but my own.

I finally took the leap and started Beachbody workouts and nutrition plans, then committed to the 80-day Obsession. Starting out, there were many moves that I could not do, but I tried my best and found that later on in the program I could do MORE and MORE! Seeing myself get stronger is the most empowering feeling ever! Proving to myself that I am capable of anything I set my mind to is a powerful message that I have learned! Realizing that is is never too late to restart and become better and stronger!

I find that because I made this long-term commitment to myself, each day I am feeling more self-love, more confidence and finally feeling stronger. I still have a long way to go, but getting back on track feels amazing and it makes it even more fun when others come to me for help and they do it with me! When you are ready, be sure to reach out to me! Support is key!

This is also an example of how vegan is not a diet. I have been vegan for over 2 years and actually GAINED weight! There are plenty of vegan junk foods! Haha! It is eating the RIGHT healthy foods that matters!



If you are ready to start and are needing guidance, I can help!!Email me! cherishsaurey@gmail.comWant to see the latest results from our past group?
Or click here to sign up for a free online profile that will make me your free coach and I will contact you and we can talk about goals and how you can reach them with these at-home programs! 
Looking forward to getting to know you and helping you reach your goals!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More