Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Our progress!

Several years ago I lost over 70 pounds by working out at home with Beachbody workouts and getting my nutrition in check! I learned so much, but life happened and I allowed self-doubt to creep in and I gained weight and some disappointment in myself throughout the past few years. 
This year, having more knowledge and experience under my belt, I have dedicated myself to losing 100 pounds, and this time I feel extra support from friends that have decided to set their own personal goals and commit to their own health alongside me! So instead of waiting until I lose weight to help people, I am empowering them by having them complete this challenge alongside me! It is so much more fun going on this journey together!

I asked these challengers to share a brief description of their progress so far! A few of them responded with videos and so here is a compilation video of our videos and progress! 
I am so excited for each one of them! 
They each have their own personal strengths and struggles, and they continue to push forward! 
Watch their progress in the video below!



I have found a passion for personally mentoring people through these home workouts and nutrition programs that have made such great significance and positive difference in my own life! These programs are created by professionals and can be tailored to fit anyone!

I just recieved exciting 80-day Obsession result pictures from another challenger (not in the video). She has given me permission to share her progress pics. She is continuing on with 21-day fix extreme and looking forward  to even more progress! I am so excited for her!

 Click here  to see my progress photo

This yer I have been led back to actively coaching others. I find that it keeps me accountable when others are alongside me. Being a coach also allows me to share my experience with others while giving them the tools that have worked for me and so many others!
I am excited to be offering service to a select group of people this coming month! I am limiting it to 8 people this time so we can work closely together to help hold each other accountable! 

and we can chat more about your goals!

If you are in the US and want to get your tools now, have immediate access to the workouts and
nutrition guide and prepare to start ASAP, click the image below
CLICK HERE if you want to get started and are in CANADA
CLICK HERE if you want to get started and are in the UNITED KINGDOM


If you aren't ready yet, that's okay, just click here to sign up for a free online profile that will make me your free coach and I will keep in contact with you and let you know when we have another group starting. We can talk about goals then and how I can best serve you!

If you already have a free account, but have NOT been in contact with a Beachbody coach, you can switch to me as your coach by simply CLICKING HERE  
(It will only take a couple minutes---> Just type in your email
then my name: Cherish Saurey
My coach id number: 1594913
My email address: cherishsaurey@gmail.com)

Looking forward to working with you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More